- All equipment and materials will be provided.
- Please bring your own lunch.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Maximum of 6 places will be available.
- Location: The Beading Room, 26 Melbourne Street, Clayton-le-Moors, Lancashire, BB5 5LS
- Within 3 days of booking, you will receive further information about the day by email. Please contact us if you do not receive this.
Please note that, given the nature of beadweaving, it is UNLIKELY that you will complete your bracelet on the day, but you will have everything you need to finish it at home.
Cancellation Policy: The Workshop Fee is non-refundable. If, after booking, you find out that you cannot make it on the day, then you may transfer your place. Please tell us about the change and give us contact details for the person who will attend. If we need to cancel the workshop, then we will contact you as soon as we can by telephone or email to re-arrange the date. If you are unable to attend the new date, then the Workshop Fee will be refunded in full.